With raspberries and raspberry sauce on the top! Doesn't it look amazing?! It tasted AMAZING~
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Birthday Goodness
Sometimes birthday's are just another day. Usually they are. But I still enjoy my birthday, overall. Last year I organized a gathering and I decided to pass on that this year. Instead I celebrated with individual friends. My hope had been to get a picture of each gathering and I failed. But I still enjoyed the things I did and the people I spent time with. Marta took me to lunch, I saw the Nutcracker ballet with Holly and then my actual birthday I worked and Tera, a friend in Corvallis came up for the afternoon and evening. After eating yummy tacos for dinner we headed to Papa Haydn's, my new tradition birthday dessert location, for a sweet treat. I almost always get the Pana Cotta, which is like heaven in my mouth and stuck with it as a tried and true treat for me.

With raspberries and raspberry sauce on the top! Doesn't it look amazing?! It tasted AMAZING~
Tera and her multiple layer chocolate and something or other cake, which I hear was also excellent. Forgive the bad lighting, we didn't want to disturb others by using the flash~probably should have though...
With raspberries and raspberry sauce on the top! Doesn't it look amazing?! It tasted AMAZING~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment