Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Basketball and Friends Take 2

I'm a lucky girl with lots of good friends! With some of these friends I got a repeat of a Blazer game with girls that make me laugh and who I enjoy spending time with. At the Super Bowl Party I went to at Sara's, Matt, Jenny's boyfriend asked me if I want to go in his place to the next game. After confirming I didn't have anything scheduled, I said yes! I couldn't pass up an opportunity to spend time with these lovely ladies!

Jenny so badly wanted to have some face painting done. Sara refused, I agreed and then while we were in line Sara caved. We came away "airbrush" face painted, not the form of face painting that I'm used too from my childhood. It was minimal compared to the completely covered faces, but we enjoyed our Blazer pride!
Jenny~Me~Sara~

The signs that Jenny and Sara made for the first game came back and we got a picture
AND we got on the jumbo tron again, twice. I had to get a picture for proof.
It's sort of hard to tell it is us, but it is! I promise.
What a fun evening out with dear friends, again! I love you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment