I can't even begin to decribe how important my friend Stasia is in my life and with that comes the importance that her lovely family is in my life. I'm blessed to be Godmother to two of she and Dave's three children and Myles is just as important to me as his sisters. This is grand adventure #5 for us. I picked Myles up and as usually his first request was to go to my work to see the fish. He and Josie both love fish and they know exactly where to go in the maze of hallways at my work to see the fish tank. It's hard to pull them away at times. So, on this adventure day we went to work to say hi and see the fish.
Then to lunch. We've been to the Grilled Cheese Grill a time or two and as I was looking up the hours on the computer Myles spotted that in addition to the location we went to in the past that has a converted school bus to eat in there was another bus-a double decker bus. That was our location mission.
We made it...while it had started to snow outside.
We ordered lunch and then waited in a cold bus to get our food to eat it. I put my scarf on Myles and here he is showing it and his sandwich off! Love that face and it totally shows how cold we both were!
Can you spot him up there?! Top level-window above the brown paint!The bus...
After lunch we headed to the Portland Aquarium. "You have to take a picture of the fish, Miss Stephanie. Look at them."
Myles checking out one of the first fish tanks.
"Look. Cool."
Find the (almost) 5 year old!
Myles took this picture of the jellyfish. I loved the jellyfish. All of them.
Nemo!
Stingrays. Or some sort of harmless ray. I pet them. Myles wouldn't, but he was proud of me and happy for me that I got to.
This picture makes my laugh everytime I look at it!
More jellyfish!
We also went to have our traditional Burgerville Milkshake and then to the Dollar Store to buy balloons and temporary tattoos for Myles and Josie.
My lovely adventure buddy! I'm so blessed!
Can't wait for our next adventure Mr Myles! You are so special in my life and I'm glad I get to experience you growing up!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment