After such a beautiful ceremony, we headed to Jamie's Mom and Step-Dad's home for a reception in their gorgeous backyard.
Centerpieces in black and white~

Bride checking in with the kids.
The girls (the Concordia 4 minus Rose who is in Alaska, but was there in spirit)!
I {love} this picture! (And, because of camera difficulties, I can't even tell you how long Jamie's lips were making contact with my cheek, HA! I love these girls)
The cutting of the cake.
The feeding of the cake. Alex was so gentle--no cake smashing!
I thought Jamie would be the one to worry about, but she was perfectly lady-like.
I love her face in this one...she is saying that the cake is really good!
Champagne toast from the Bride~

Bouquet toss.
It caught some air!
And, big sister, Alicia caught some flowers~
Garter time...
Sling shot version.
Time to dance~
Sisters Anna, Alicia and Jamie getting down.
First dance and little ones looking on.
Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance
Alicia, Keri, Mishka
Rachel and Zach snuck away and found comfortable chairs!
The cake/cupcakes (from the air conditioned house) with the guests in the background. Outside. In the heat.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment