~ watching {my weight- yep, there you go! :) the sun shine; Alias in my spare time}
~ dreaming {about travels-always; and about the day I can own a house}
~ writing {rarely blogs these days; lists of things I need to do; but mainly just assessments and care plans at work}
~ reading {I really should pick up a book-I haven't in a while. The last thing I read, and adored, was Life of Pi- absolutely amazing and the movie didn't quite do it justice but was beautifully done in the cinematography world}
~ hoping {for inspiration on many levels in life; for an early spring}
~ crafting {crocheting scarves and whatever other started but unfinished project I might have}
~ remembering {and craving Hawaii; people that have recently died in my world or are flirty with the edge of life}
~ contemplating {what fun adventure Holly and I can go on for her upcoming birthday; what this summer will be like; where I'll be in a year}
~ anticipating {changes; improved health; warmer weather and summer hikes and concerts in the park}
~ admiring {my hero friends and family that are fighting cancer; all the recently and soon-to-be-born babies that are entering this world-last count I knew of almost 40 babies to be birthed between Dec1/12 and Dec1/13}
~ marveling {at the utter joy the smile of a child can bring; the intricacy of the human body and how things so small can cause so much discomfort; my complete unmotivation for some things}
~ thankful {for four legged companions who are no longer sick even to the tune of $200-she's worth it; the sunshine; friends}
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment