My precious Goddaughter, Josie turned 2 on Tuesday! She was sick, so we celebrated tonight. I baked a fun, gluten-free cake and joined their family for dinner, cake and some preliminary (pre-party) gift opening.
Yummy chocolate cake with yummy homemade buttercream icing (minus the frosting of the dots...that was store bought and gross, in my opinion, but it made the cake cute)!
The still recovering, newly 2 year old!She was color coordinated with her cake-completely unplanned!
Smiles while we were singing Happy Birthday to her!
Dad helped her blow out the candle!
I held baby Ella! She was happy...
...we even got a smile and a cute little tongue out of her!
Gift opening time!
Help from Dad and attempted help from big brother.
New sheets for her big girl bed!
Mom took most of the pictures...she's got to be in one...even if something else got in there as well...I'm not sure what that is...card opening.
Pig flashlight!
I got Josie blocks with pictures on them...they were a hit and they come in handy for stacking, too.
Someone's been eating chocolate cake...and looks tired.
This little party was a good practice run for the bigger, weekend party!
A week or so before birthday celebrations I met Stasia and the kiddos at the park for a few minutes and Josie and I went down the slide a few time! Fun!!
What a special girl!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment