I am truly blessed by all the lovely people in my life. It is something that is apparent consistently and I feel this love and how blessed I am at times in concentration. My birthday is one of those times. I've got lots of lovely people who want to celebrate with me. This year I had a lunch date at Deschute's Brewery-one of my faves with Diane and John (co-worker friends from a previous "life") on Friday.
Aren't we all good looking?! Above are Diane and myself and below are John and myself. We were all stuffed, but still went back to Diane's for dessert! I didn't eat again on this day.Then on Saturday I had a brunch at Old Wives Tales (another fave) that I scheduled for more friends. There were several people who couldn't make it for a variety of reasons, but they still sent their love. Below are the friends that could join me (minus Marta who left before the picture).
Mary, Holly, Rose and Xander in the closest row. Me, Stasia and Ella and Tera in the back row!
I think I'm ready for the coming year since I got to send out the previous feeling so loved.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment