As stated in an earlier post: I am going to D.C.! I can't wait. I also told you a bit about how I have been planning/researching/reserving places to see and the tickets for them. I now have in the possession of my hot little hands: 2 tickets to the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit; 3 tickets to the Washington Monument and 3 tickets to the U. S. Holocaust Memorial Museum. They all have a special, safe spot; where hopefully I won't misplace them and they are already on the list of things to remember to take with me to D.C. I already told you I love lists and am OCD about certain things!
If you noticed above I did not list that a plane ticket is yet in my possession--that is why my first line stated that I am not quite there, yet. Well on my way though!
My next thought is: I will be in D.C. over Easter. 'Spose my brother would mind getting me to Arlington National Cemetery in time for Easter Services? No problem you may say....well, I think there might be issue had when I ask about getting me there by 6am because their service is a Sunrise service...I am guessing the answer will go something like this: a disgusted shake of the head accompanied by enlarged (deer in the headlight look) eyes, followed by an utterance of words, some of which may include "You are nuts. Are you serious?! No!" Worth a try anyway!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment