Enjoy...
This last week I took a group of my folks on an outing to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center in Stevenson, WA. The drive was absolutely amazing!
I often forget about going into the Gorge when I feel like going for a drive. With these views, I need to remedy that.
Ezme would like to wish you a Happy Spring!
Ezme went to work with me last week and modeled what many of us may like to do on a long day at work: the nap. Yes, she is right on top of my paperwork and I can just see over her to the computer monitor.

I got myself in trouble a couple of years ago at work. I started decorating these doors for the specific holiday/event we were celebrating. Now I am in deep. It is nice to have my creative side come out occassionally. This was my Valentine Month decoration.

At work we have sort of adopted a school for homeless kids. We supplied the Valentines for them and the goodies for their parties this year. This was my trunk before we delivered the goodies.
The sunrises have been phenomenal as of late.
I got myself in trouble a couple of years ago at work. I started decorating these doors for the specific holiday/event we were celebrating. Now I am in deep. It is nice to have my creative side come out occassionally. This was my Valentine Month decoration.
At work we have sort of adopted a school for homeless kids. We supplied the Valentines for them and the goodies for their parties this year. This was my trunk before we delivered the goodies.
When I came out of church this morning the sun was shining. It was beautiful. This was a tree that had water droplets and I couldn't pass it without taking a picture. It was gorgeous.
How many pictures do you have on your camera that you need to download? (My count was 225, though some of them were duplicates. Time to delete!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment