I took lots of pictures, but realized that I have not a one of me at the zoo...alas, because of some of the cute pictures I got of Stasia, Dave and Myles, I can endure on just the memories that I was there. Below is probably one of my favorite pictures.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I think I'll spend a day with the animals
I enjoy zoos. To be truthful, I am sort of partial to the Denver Zoo. I love that zoo. I have very fond memories of that zoo. However, I am no where near the Denver Zoo. So, the Oregon Zoo must do...and today it did. The second Tuesday of every month is $2 Tuesday. This month that day happened to coincide with my dear friend, Stasia's birthday. I had asked her if she and her family would like to go and they said yes. It was a fun affair, though crowded as it of course is a popular day.
I took lots of pictures, but realized that I have not a one of me at the zoo...alas, because of some of the cute pictures I got of Stasia, Dave and Myles, I can endure on just the memories that I was there. Below is probably one of my favorite pictures.

I took lots of pictures, but realized that I have not a one of me at the zoo...alas, because of some of the cute pictures I got of Stasia, Dave and Myles, I can endure on just the memories that I was there. Below is probably one of my favorite pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment