Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Winter To Read Stack

S'pose I'll get through them all (and then a few more)?! I hope so!
It's a good thing I LOVE to read so much, AND that they predict a much wetter and colder winter than PDX has faced in the last several years. Lots of curl-up on the couch with a good book days ahead!
Any recommendations? Let me know. I'll add them to my list and my stack!

4 comments:

  1. I am sure I could add to your stack, but I am more interested in what is IN the stack- since the pic is hard to see ;) Enjoy them for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the picture you can enlarge it! :) Some of them are still hard to read, but overall they are easier to decipher that way!

    I'm sure your stack consists mainly in text books...there will be a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is that there are bookmarks in several of them... which means you have started them, but havent finished... which is the story of most of my reading ventures! The ones I have read on your list are: On Hitler's Mountain (AWESOME), Stiff, Les Mis, The girl with with the dragon tattoo (interesting) and Of Mice and Men (classic). I think you need to add The Help to the list... cause it is phenomenal! :) Good luck getting through the stack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't all the started, but unfinished books just great. I have successfully started AND finished one of the books...and am pages away from finishing one that had been started. Thanks for the encouragment that the ones you've read will be good! And, of course, for the recommendation. I looked at the synopsis of The Help and it does look like something I'd love. Also, a friend of mine who is reading D Miller's new book said I really need to read it, so that is another addition!

    ReplyDelete