Monday, June 13, 2011

Tea Time!

I always feel better after leaving this group of girls. Even if we are missing one. One of my small groups met at Rose's for "Tea Time" and we had great fun, even though Jamie wasn't able to make it!



I made gluten free heart shaped shortbread cookies for the gathering!

Yumm!

Rose set-up the tea table and did a great job!

She also made g/f cucumber sandwiches (amazing), has g/f pretzels and g/f pecan sandies...I could eat everything that was there...it was glorious (not that I needed to eat it all though...)

This was Rose's first time to use her tea set and it was for a fun occassion.


Me, Rose, Rachel


Pinkies up~




I laughed, I cried because I laughed, I felt light after spending such a relaxing evening with such fun friends...too bad life will all be changing for our little group soon~ Rose is moving to the great white north~ Alaska in less than two months, so we are cherishing our remaining time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment