I'm blessed with sweet friends. Friends who will decorate poster boards for the Trailblazer game that they invited me too while I work on cleaning out my office. And, they even help in the office cleaning out, physically and emotionally.
Jenny, Jenny's boyfriend, Matt and Sara bought a 15 game Blazer tickets package. Lucky for me, Matt couldn't go to the first game they had tickets too, so Jenny requested I join them! Much to my pleasure. The three of us girls went to the game last night and had a great time, even though the Blazers lost. We got on the jumbo screen with the poster boards that Jenny and Sara made! Woohoo!
Me, Sara, Jenny
I love the above picture~completely candid shot!
Sara was trying to get her arms around us...
We were up high-second row down from the top so we could see the whole arena!
Thanks ladies for the fabulous time!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment