Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saying Goodbye

As stated before, I am starting a "new" job and am leaving my current job. I will technically be doing the same job, just in a different building. I'm still working on processing this, but in the meantime-things end and things begin. One event marking the end was my going away party from the site I've been at for over six years. Alas, Friday the 13th was my last day. I didn't know and I still don't know exactly what to think about that, but it has happened and the next phase must begin.

Here are a few shots from the party...
The table of goodies- almost 100% gluten free.

Getting ready for the party to start~ Waiting with me are friends, Megan and John.

Above: My dear friend, Diane (pictured in the below picture on the left in black) used her artistic experience to create this cat picture for me!

Diane and Jan

Opening gifts. My friend, Sally, knows I love almonds-I have a lifetime supply now...or at least a years supply! She also made a yummy gluten-free pound cake with lemon icing!
Dear friends Jenny and Sara! I will miss them so much!
Two of my biggest fans! John and Cece!
Jenny and Shauna!
Pam, Monica and me! Pam and Monica are the nurses on "my" team that isn't my team anymore. Monica is the official photographer and most of these pictures are courtesy of her.
Monica also got a picture of my office space that I shared with Donna. It's weird to know that isn't my area any more.
I will dearly, dearly miss all of my friends and coworkers at my "always-will-be-home-to-me" site. Maybe some day I'll return. I hope that I never loose contact with those who matter most to me from my days at this site. My heart hurts to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment