I have some great friends. A good group of them were at the site I was working at and they still count me as one of their own. I worked with some great ladies and miss them, but have great opportunities to see them-even for ladies night out at Duke's- a cowboy bar! We had a great evening and I will remember this fun night out with these wonderful friends.
Jenny, Shauna, Jennifer, Brandy, me and Sara!
Nice group, eh?!
I love that you can see my glow-in-the-dark glass in the dark picture below. That glass contained an amazing drink...I won't repeat the name--but it was a little bit of coconut tastiness.

:)
Jenny was staying at Sara's for the night and this is right before I left to head home myself!
Me, Jenny and Sara. And, Jenny--you can thank me later for not posting the picture of you sleeping...! :)
Thank you ladies for a soul rejuvenating night out and for keeping me as one of yours! I {heart} you all more than you know!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment