I love to laugh and to play games and have fun. Today had a bunch of both.
Every year my company has their version of March Madness. Played with three players. In wheelchairs. It is brutal. Hence, I am only an observer/cheerer.
This year my friend, Jenny was the ref...all decked out in a pink wig and ref stripes.
After the wheelchair basketball game I killed some time and then met be dear boss, Maureen and Kelli, Connie and Myra at the bowling alley/arcade for food, drinks, bowling and some arcade gaming.
Scoreboard screens.
Time to eat!!
Time to bowl!!
I LOVED that there was a "Bowl at your own risk" sign. I had to take a picture.
After bowling two rounds of bowling we headed for the arcade and had some fun.
Don't they look serious?! I miss Maureen, but this was such a fun outing.
Besides my sciatic nerve acting up from bowling, I had a great time with these ladies. Not to mention Maureen, Connie and I standing and chatting in the parking lot for another hour. Good for the soul. Great start to the weekend.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment