Wednesday, August 1, 2012

W.I.P.

Until recently I was not aware of the acronym WIP, nor could I guess what it meant when I first saw it. Then I realized that I am very familiar with the meaning of it...WIP stands for Work In Progress aka projects that have been started and are unfinished. I, unfortunately, have a lot of WIP's. Both in the cross stitch world, crochet world and scrapbook world. The glaring WIP's right now are the crochet ones as that is where my energies have been focused as of late. I decided I'd make a list of them and before I could start a new project I'd have to finish one of the started projects. Too bad I haven't had much time to crochet lately....you know, with all the pattern browsing I've been doing (wink, wink). Okay, not really. Life has just been busy and the weather has been great. Two lethal combinations when it comes to completing indoor oriented projects. When the weather turns you can be sure I'll work on those WIP's if I can restrain myself from starting any new projects....
Happy crafting to you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment