I've always liked the song "In My Next Thirty Years" by Tim McGraw. I wonder if we ever completely conquer all of our adolescent fears, and I feel slightly like I won't ever figure out exactly what I am doing here. But, I do know that I have lots of things I'd like to do in my next thirty years...here is a list of some of them. I was also talking to my brother and he encouraged me to make this list. Actually, he thought it would be a good idea to make a list of 35 things to do by the time I turned 35...let's see if I can do it.
1. Get a passport.
2. Use the passport.
3. Travel more. Internationalally and locally.
4. Go kayaking.
5. Take an art class.
6. Travel somewhere by train.
7. Buy a Lotto ticket.1. Get a passport.
2. Use the passport.
3. Travel more. Internationalally and locally.
4. Go kayaking.
5. Take an art class.
6. Travel somewhere by train.
8. Have some money saved.
9. Buy a house.
10. Spend more time with my loved ones-family and friends.
11. Pay off debt.
12. Go sailing.
13. Plant my own garden and harvest veggies and fruit from it.
14. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
15. Go back to school once that is figured out.
16. Fall in love.
17. Start a family.
18. See lightening bugs...for real.
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Surprise someone-a really good surprise.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
20 things down...15 more to come up with...any ideas for things I should add?
13. Plant my own garden and harvest veggies and fruit from it.
14. Figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
15. Go back to school once that is figured out.
16. Fall in love.
17. Start a family.
18. See lightening bugs...for real.
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Surprise someone-a really good surprise.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
20 things down...15 more to come up with...any ideas for things I should add?
.jpg)
Apply to Grad school?
ReplyDelete