Friday, July 12, 2013

Miss Stephanie and Josie's Grand Adventure

Josie is my adorable Goddaughter-as you know. She is so special-as all kids are. Yesterday I was lucky enough to get to "kidnap" her for part of the day. This is something I do a few times a year with Myles-Josie's big brother, but I'd not taken her out before yesterday. 

We whisked away to my work to drop something off for someone and played around a bit...

Josie LOVED spinning in one of the office chairs!

She "helped" Georgia (the PTA I work with) to move walkers around...


...she checked out the fishies....

And then we went to a park and played. Josie loved the swing...

...and then she wanted to go check out the play structure...

Look at that smile! I love it!

She's a determined little girl!


No smiles for me right now...she wants to be playing!

...or better yet-trying to pull out a clump of grass from a dirt patch.


Look at that sweet face!

Time to go home-not ready, but time.

It was fun for me to see the differences between Myles and Josie. Myles just goes and does and Josie is a watcher. She has spent all of her life watching her big brother do things and then she attempts them so she does the same on a playground full of kids...watches all of them and then goes over to play. She is a sweet girl and I was glad to have this time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment