I got to have lunch with friends John and Diane today. It was cloudy but a good temperature and we ate at one of my favorite "Best Kept Secrets" place that ahs grown and become not so much a best kept secret anymore. I still like to go. The place in down on the Columbia River and is surrounded by triple digit cost boats and there are always waterfowl that join you during your meal. I neglected to even get one picture of my human lunch companions...but here are a couple of the winged companions...
After lunch, Diane and I went for a walk along the trail on the Vancouver side of the river and saw this unusual statue. I can't remember who is depicted.
And, yet again I neglect to get a picture of Diane and I...will be better about that next time!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment