Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Minute to Win it?

I am lucky to have friends that make me laugh so hard. Add into that playing a crazy game and then there are even more laughs to be had. I was feeling pretty miserable with a cold, but had a great time with this great group playing our version of "Minute To Win It." I had never watched the show, but had fun playing the versions of the tasks that Rose, Rachel and Jamie came up with.




Some of the "events" included: balancing three golf balls on top of each other.

I failed. Jamie did great!





Fishing pennies out of panty hose without touching your hands together in less than one minute.

We all had good form. I dominated this event!




Then came balancing marbles on chopsticks and moving them across the room.


Woohoo Jamie!


Rachel and Rose strapped a pedometer to their heads and bounced enough to get a certain amount of "steps" registered onthe pedometer. I passed on this one, or I may have passed out.



Crazy girls!





We balanced dominoes on tongue depressors. Lots of crossed eye goodness going on.






There was a popcan balancing act. Rachel measures up the task at hand.

Such a lovely group!

No comments:

Post a Comment