Monday, August 15, 2011

Beach Weekend Bachelorette Party (& Bridal Shower)

Jamie is a friend of mine from college. I see her monthly with my Girls Group. She is marrying Alex this late summer/early fall and so there have been wedding events scattered through the summer-Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party to be specific.



Jamie on her Bridal Shower Day~ (7/30/11)


The weekend of August 12-14 was her Bachelorette Party at Lincoln City. I went over Saturday rather than Friday, and joined in the festivities.




We hit up Aunt Mary's, an interesting little place. Described as "the vegetarian/adult novelty hangout in Lincoln City." This is the kind of place that truly does have a "back room." 'Nough said....





Shot time...


Smile!
~Cheers~


After Aunt Mary's we headed back to the house to get ready to go out for the night.




Jo assisting Rachel.


**Note: If you are easily disgusted or very sensitive you can pass these next two pictures**


Fun-fetti Penis Cake


Post frosting...




**Alright, you can come back now if you passed the previous pictures.**




There were twelve of us who were at the beach house for the gathering. Saturday night was the night to go out to dinner and to a dance club (yes...I am quite the clubber--yeah, right, but you do what you do for friends)! Jamie wore red and the rest of us wore black...




Group Shot


Me and Elysia at the club, holding down the table. :) As much as the club is not my scene, I enjoyed my time and barely noticed that I was eating dinner at 10pm, or that I went to bed at about 1:45am.




Sunday morning I got up before most of the others and went for a walk on the beach. I can't go to the coast and not walk on the beach. It was a beautiful, sunny morning!





I found all sorts of fun stuff on the beach...




hollowed out logs...



a star fish amputee...


and some pretty cool ripples in the sand.


What a nice view.


It was a fun, and actually, very relaxing quick weekend away. Looking forward to the wedding day now, Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment