I started this list on January 1, 2013. I made it mostly through the alphabet and then forgot to finish it...so here it is...6 months later, but complete (if you pass X anyways...)! My past year and then some in alphabet form...a blogging challenge from a friend!
A: Adventures- (grand ones and small ones) that have made good memories.
B: Bold- wishing that I was more of this sometimes, but slightly impressed with some of my minor boldness this past year.
C: Change- the year has been chock full of change, some I've taken in stride, some not as much, but it truly is the only constant in life.
D: Dreams- I've got lots of these, still and came up with more this last year.
E: Energy- sometimes I wish I had more of this. I found that my energy level improved in the past year, but I still want more!
F: Friends- new and old- they help make me who I am.
G: Goals- I have a few that I've created over the past year. Simple things, but meaningful. I'm not a resolutions kind of girl.
H: Hawaii- my "big" vacation for the past year (or the next few...) and where I long to be still.
I: Improve...what I always hope to do in my life-years past and years future.
J: Josie- my darling "Goddaughter" whose smiles refresh my soul. Her parents and big brother are just as equally special to me.
K: Kona- a place I could most definitely go back to.
L: Love- I've felt a lot of love from those I know this year--this is a constant in my life
M: Mutsu- my new favorite apple of all time. Seriously. It is amazing. Try it next apple season.
N: Normal- I don't know what normal is, but I hope 2013 resembles normalcy a bit more than the last couple of years.
O: Oregon- a place I love living and have now spent more that one third of my life living here.
P: Portland- the city I adore and love to explore.
Q: Quirky- a quality I have that I realize more and more that I have each year-including this past one.
R: Recuperating- what I feel like I've done in the last year.
S: Smiles- even though the year has been challenging in some regards, it's been full of lots of smiles.
T: Thirty- the age I am.
U: Ultrasounds- I've had two in the past year (actually-just one month apart from each other) and I am glad they are done..
V: Vacation- I have decided more vacation needs to happen...any recommendations on places to add to my list of places to go?
W: Work- I finally am feeling like my life at work is settled. I felt so uprooted and displaced and it is nice to finally feel more "at home."
X: **revised** My friend Rose commented and gave me my X- I met she and her husbands son Xander for the first time! Still, I say: who ever created this letter-hardest letter ever.
Y: Yarn- I've spent a lot of time with yarn-crocheting and knitting it and my stash is getting too large.
Z: Zig-zag- how my life path feels like it is going...more curvy than zig-zaggy is how it really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
X: You met Xander finally! There, you have an X!
ReplyDelete