I love having dear friends from so many phases and chapters in my life. I got to spend a lovely afternoon on the water over lunch with two of these lovely people that grace my life with their love and presence. My friends, Diane and John and I ate lunch at a favorite little spot, which coincidently is not actually so little now as it was when I first started going. The Island Cafe. Heaven, especially on a beautiful, sunny Portland day!
Post lunch photo-op!
Sail boat masts.
Us! In the Portland sunshine!
More sailboats!
After lunch Diane and I got to get caught up on life in between her comings and goings this summer. I am in constant awe and often reminded of the amazing blessing of truly caring people in my life. Where would I be without them?! I hate to think of it. Until next summer, Island Cafe!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment