I've never spent firework time on Independence Day on Portland's Waterfront. This year I decided too. I made my way to the Eastbank Esplanade to see the fireworks that were happening on the Willamette for the Waterfront Blues Festival. I get there plenty early and played with different settings on my camera....
One of the barges holding fireworks....
I was hoping for a more colorful sunset, but the sky was pretty anyway.
Morrison Bridge lit up in Red, White and Blue!
Portland Skyline.
Firework time! They were pretty, but not nearly as spectacular as I'd hoped. Maybe it would have been better from the west side of the river...I'll get to find out in August when I'm on that side for a symphony concert and fireworks!
Hope you all had a fantastic 4th celebrating our wonderful country and all the priveledges we have as citizens.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment