The faces of Mt Talbert...admit you see them, you are only a little "off" if you hear them talk to you! Hahaha! :)
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+After the hike I headed to Megan's. We were going to make a trip to the Greek Festival. She'd never been, and I hadn't gone last year. I knew I couldn't eat most of the food anymore, but I had missed it last year. We parked the first spot we found and walked. It is always a walk to the festival. It always rains during the festival also, but it was mostly dry while we were there. We saw a roasting lamb, went into the church, watched dancers, and navigated through ALL of the people the whole time we were there. I've never been in the evening, and I think I prefer first thing in the morning to beat the crowds. What an experience for Megan's first. I wasn't in the picture taking mood, so that is sad that there are no pictures, but trust me, it would have just been lots of people. I'm okay with no pictures.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment