Sunday, August 8, 2010
Lacamas Lake and a Sour Mood
I ventured up to Camas WA today to hike Lacamas Park. It took me forever to find it because I had neglected to look up more specific directions. I set out early so that I could get my hike in before the day got too hot (the forecast was for upper 90's)! By the time I found the park I was ready to go home. Not a positive way to start a hike. It was already warmer than I'd like and I just didn't have it in me. Needless to say, I pushed myself to start it. I'm glad I did because this was one of the most peaceful shots I could get. It was beautiful. Absolutely. There were kayakers on the water, the birds were singing and the ducks were enjoying the sun.
Too bad it didn't last. No, nature stayed the same, but I was still done with being there. So, I left. Yes, I completed about 2 miles and then hightailed it out of there. I made it about half way around Round Lake that you can see on the left side of the map.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment