Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Melting Heart...

...is what I had when I read the following correspondence that was a reply to a message I sent to a friend on Facebook:

Yes, it has been awhile! Great to hear from you.We are doing well and enjoying
the beautiful sunshine lately:) We would love to see you when you come down in
the fall. Keep me posted. Just have to tell you that any night I ask Nora if she
wants to pray for anyone before going to bed, it's always you. I'm sure she'll
be excited to see you too! And Carmen is almost 1 so you'll hardly recognize
her. Miss you and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Do you remember THIS adorable 2 year old?! Well, I do! She is almost 3 now. And, apparently (to my elation) she remembers me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment