After a lovely trip into Hood River's Fruit Loop region with Jenny, I joined my friend Linda and her clan (there were 13 of us total) for a caravan trip to the fruitful region today. After some slight medical issues, it was nice to sit in the backseat, visit with a friend and just rest. As uncomfortable as it was at times, it was a nice escape. We were lucky enough on this day that was predicted to be filled with rain to have a dry picnic lunch outdoors at my favorite "Point" in Hood River. We then went to a few fruit stands to get fruit. I also got more butternut squash for soup.
I loved the colors of apples everywhere. These ones are called "Lady Apples" and are so fun with greens and pink/red colors.
Honeycrisps...lots and lots of honeycrisps.
Apples anyone?! (I only bought like 5 lbs of apples and pears this visit!)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment