Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Crazy Hair

The Wellness Committee that I lead at work likes to plan fun things. Last year we had our first Spirit Week with themed days, 'classes' for team...Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors...based on years of Service with the company. The goal was to participate each day, do it up big for extra points doled out by Wellness Committe Members. The competition is wonderful to see and it's just plain fun to participate and get creative. We decide that with great participation last year we'd do it again this year. One of our themed days this year was crazy hair day. My hair eventually morphed into this hair-do for crazy hair day...and for bonus points! I reminded many people of Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch movie (picture below from IMBD website). BTW, there is a pencil in mine and LOTS of hairspray and rubberbands. S'pose I could pull of Cindy Lou's hair-do with a bit more hair and hairspray and a red bow?!

The things I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment