Sunday, September 1, 2013

"And He took the children in His arms, put His hands on them and blessed them." ~Mark 10:16

You probably saw in an earlier post that a special person has entered this world and my life. I'm truly blessed, beyond words to be a part of a special family. My college friend Stasia and her hubby Dave and their growing family. I'm Sponsor (aka Godmother) to their first daughter Josie and now I've been blessed by being asked to be the same to their newest daughter Ella. Today was her Baptism and it was a beautiful celebration.

Ella (who looks SO much like big sister, Josie) before the service.
 Stasia holding Josie and me holding Ella before her baptism. I look forward to the many experiences and love that I'll get to be a part of with these young ladies and their Momma, Dad and big brother!
Aren't they all precious?! Aren't I blessed?! Love them all and that they are such a great part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment