Thursday, September 26, 2013

Work Rememberances

I left the original site that I worked at over a year and a half ago and I feel like I left part of me there with the wonderful people I worked with. My great friend, John wanted to have a dinner with some folks who'd left for various reasons. So...potluck and BBQ we planned. If you plan a party that involves food they will come. :) So, in the picture below at the end of a lovely dinner, catch-up, therapy session and a surprise guest are these lovely folks: John, Jackie, Suellen, Becky, Diane, Jan and me kneeling in my Spirit Week Hero Day Superman outfit. Aren't we a grand bunch?!  There is only one person in this picture still at that site, four that are retired or "retired" and I miss them and their laughs and lives and impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment