Feet
Someday I’ll jump through puddles
Take a stroll or run a race
Someday I’ll walk across the street
Or maybe walk in space
Someday I’ll scale a mountain
Or I’ll join the ballet corp
Someday I’ll walk a tightrope
Or explore the ocean floor
Someday these little feet will do
some things that only heaven knows
But for today they’re happy to just
wiggle all their toes.
-Unknown
Someday I’ll jump through puddles
Take a stroll or run a race
Someday I’ll walk across the street
Or maybe walk in space
Someday I’ll scale a mountain
Or I’ll join the ballet corp
Someday I’ll walk a tightrope
Or explore the ocean floor
Someday these little feet will do
some things that only heaven knows
But for today they’re happy to just
wiggle all their toes.
-Unknown
The above poem is what I put on the front of the invitations I sent out for Holly's Baby Shower. I want to be able to easily find it again, hence including it in the posting. We had the shower today, and I would say that it was an overall success. I didn't count exactly how many people were in attendance, but it was a good sized group. Holly & Brian-congratulations on the upcoming little one. Can't wait to meet him!
Some pictures from the event...
The rocker was given to Holly by her grandma, it had been her mom's.
Holly wanted people to be able to paint onsies for Isaiah, so onsies they painted. People paired or tripled up and showed their creative side.
Mary, Holly, Elisa, me!Thanks to all who helped...Mary, Elisa, Nancy and Joyce for opening her house to us! All is much appreciated!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment