...and hike!
It was such a cloudy day when I got up this morning, but I was ready to get out and about. I thought I'd head to Sauvie Island to do a quick hike, got to the island and decided I'd rather not hike on the island. I couldn't actually leave without stopping at a couple of the markets though. Enjoy the trip...
I love to pass under this tree every time I go to the island!
I didn't realize until I'd downloaded this picture that it looks like I took it in black and white...to bad I didn't. These are the actual colors of these pumpkins. Loved them.
Here is the color!.jpg)
Beans!
After the drive around the island, I decided to head to Forest Park to do the hike I'd promised myself. I ended up doing about 5 miles. It was amazingly invigorating! Not only did I hike, couldn't help but get some photos also...
Mushrooms :)
"Sappy"
Lots of spiderwebs, also walked through lots of spiderwebs...ewww...but pretty.
Loved the shadow effect!
These adorable, and very petite flowers were all over, but I didn't see a one of them until I was hiking out. They stand only about one inch off the ground..jpg)
Christmas card photo....? Maybe...
After my hike down, I decided to stop off at Cathedral Park, a park in North Portland under the St. John's Bridge. I love this park, don't get to it as often as I'd like because it feels so far away from where I live. As you can tell by the pictures, the name is very fitting!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment