Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My first morning on vacation

I spent my first morning at my vacation destination chatting with Josh early in the morning for me. We got up at 7am (4am Portland time) after not going to bed until 1:30 or 2 am. Yikes. Shortly, Josh went off to work. He is on the 12th floor of his building. Butters (the cat) and I stood at the window to wave goodbye as he was getting to the truck.
Because of the floor Josh is on he has a great view. Below you can see the view. In the forefront you can see the Washington DC Mormon Temple. Behind that and to the left is Rockville, MD.
I have a feeling I will love sitting in his apartment in the mornings and looking out and then in the evenings when the Temple is lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment