I loved all the blooming flowers while I was there.
On the Tidal Basin...
One Halloween Josh wanted to dress Butters up like a lion. I had found this lion hat for him...such a little model!
Soldier at the Tomb of the Unknowns
All the people on The Mall.
Butters loves to drink out of the toilet. Hilarious picture!
Below: Princess Martha of Norway at the Embassy of Norway.


Library of Congress

Supreme Court Building

The Metro: my mode of transportation for the week. I got to be a pro, I'd say. (Not like it is too difficult!)

Library of Congress
Supreme Court Building
The Metro: my mode of transportation for the week. I got to be a pro, I'd say. (Not like it is too difficult!)
Kites flying on The Mall.

Stars at the WWII Memorial

There were squirrels everywhere...especially in the trash cans.

Love this picture from the Vietnam Memorial

From the back of the Lincoln Memorial you can see the US Air Force Memorial that is near the Pentagon.
Stars at the WWII Memorial
There were squirrels everywhere...especially in the trash cans.
Love this picture from the Vietnam Memorial
From the back of the Lincoln Memorial you can see the US Air Force Memorial that is near the Pentagon.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment