There was a special tour scheduled called "Women in Glass and Stone." I got off the Metro and headed the direction I needed to go and ended up on a street not on my map. All was good, I just needed to take a stroll though the side streets of Embassy Row and see the Dominican Republic Embassy, Sri Lanka Embassy, South African Embassy and many more. Some of the houses and buildings are amazing. After locating myself on the map I kept walking, and walking, and walking some more. I walked by the Naval Observatory, the Vice Presidents' House and lots more Embassy buildings. Just when I thought I couldn't keep walking up this eternally long hill the towers of the National Cathedral peeked through trees and buildings. Hallelujiah, I was almost there.
I don't plan on narrating most of these pictures, so just enjoy the beauty.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment