Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Birthday in Picture Review

My day began here...

...it was REALLY hard to get out of my nice warm bed.


Alas, I did and I went to spend my day here...

...it no longer looks exactly like this, but this is my place of work.


When I checked my email first thing this morning one of them said I should spend some time here...

...maybe for my birthday next year?!...probably not, but a girl can dream.

While at work:
1) Megan and I won the door decorating contest, and re-presented our door presentation; "The Seventeen Days of an ElderPlace Christmas"- very humorous.



: 2) I opened a few of these... {along with a few cards}


Thanks to gift givers- you will of course get individualized thank-you's in the near future!


: 3) I got lots of these... {was also sung to}


Thanks to the hug givers and the song singers!


I somehow even accomplished getting some work related things done! :)

Then I left this place...

And went to this place...

To see this movie... (which, I thought was super-cute!)
...with these lovely ladies! {Catherine (a volunteer from work, visiting from Paris, France...and yes, someday I will visit her...maybe for my birthday next year?!- probably not, but a girl can dream), me and Liesl} Then I talked on this, a lot...


I also checked messages received on it throughout the day! Thanks to all who called/voicemailed/texted! Your thoughts were greatly appreciated!
Then I ate these for dinner...yummmmm.....
I felt justified in eating french fries for dinner because I ate a salad and an apple for lunch, though I didn't really need to eat fries after eating the dessert from last night!

Now, I am updating my blog, as I am getting ready to get back in this....


...if she lets me in my spot...and I hope I dream of going here...maybe for my 30th birthday?!
Hey, a girl can most definitely dream!

Thanks to all who celebrated my birthday with me in any way, shape, or form! It was a great one!

(credits to the pictures that weren't taken by me will be posted soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment