Good thing I didn't have birthday cake! That is all I have to say about that! Though the dessert I had was AMAZING! The friends I spent the evening with are AMAZING! Though the picture leaves something to be desired. And this was the 3rd time (apparently, for us, the 3rd time is not necessarily the charm).
This year I had sort of wanted to "by-pass" my birthday. Not for any particular reason. Then I had a change of heart and decided to celebrate. I planned (if that is what you call it) a gathering for dessert. It has always been tricky to do a birthday thing for me, with it being so close to Christmas, school breaks occurring, vacations, etc. I was blessed to have 4 of my dearest friends join me, with others that couldn't make it. This was the first time that some of my friends met other friends. In planning stages it was weird for me to think about, in practice-it was a very enjoyable experience.
Thank you to those friends that I was able to spend my pre-birthday dessert shindig with and thanks to all those who could not make it, but sent good thoughts and messages! We'll see what the actual birthday brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment