I was inspired by Jyndia, a friend of mine from college. Yes. She compiled a list of 15 things she'd like to do this summer. And so, I copied her idea. Really, last year, I had a list also. I just didn't type it anywhere. It sat, attached to my clipboard, next to my bed so I could check things off. And I did. Check things off, that is. I guess I did sit next to my bed a time or two also. I actually marked off a lot of stuff that was on my list last summer, and am hoping for a repeat this summer. Some of these things may not happen, or may not happen until autumn, but you've got to start somewhere, right?!
At first, 15 things seemed daughting, then I had to narrow it down, though I s'pose it wouldn't hurt to have more than 15....
If you'd like to join me in any of my adventures, let me know! I'm always happy to have company!
And the list is (drum roll, please)---
1. Go to the beach.
2. Go to the Tacoma Museum of Glass.
3. Hike, as often as I can, wherever I can.
4. Discover new music.
5. Drive to Leavenworth, WA.
6. Go to a Portland Timbers soccer game.
7. Go miniature golfing.
8. Go to a Portland Beavers baseball game (before they get kicked out by MLS).
9. Go to concerts in the parks (a few times, at least).
10. Go to Flicks on the Bricks (at least once).
11. Read more books.
12. Lay in the grass.
13. Go on more picnics.
14. Go to a Vintage Baseball game (again, it was so much fun last year!).
15. Go to festivals (Balloon, India, etc.)
16. Go to some area gardens (dahlia's, Leach Botanical, Japanese, Rose, Oregon, and more)
17. Drive to Sisters/Bend area (something I'd wanted to do all last summer and never did).
18. Go berry picking.
19. Drive the Fruit Loop (perhaps during pear season).
HA! Looks like it could be a fun-filled summer, best way to have them...and I'm sure there will be more to come!
.jpg)
Love the list! Best of luck!!
ReplyDelete