
I ordered a passion flower plant through a catalog via a co-worker of mine. When it first arrived it was about 3 inches tall and now is at least three feet tall I believe (it is hard to tell as it winds around my railing). I had this gut feeling this last Thursday that it was going to erupt into full bloom (the first and only bloom thus far, but many more buds to blooms to come) while I was at work. When I arrived home it had indeed burst into its full glory. Here is my very first passion flower blossom.
I apologize for the fuzzyness of both pictures. The begonia pic was taken at an awkward angle and the passion flower was taken with my cell phone and it closed up before I could even get the camera out. They are still pretty and make me smile though!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment