One of the things on my list of things to do before I die is to get a tattoo. I have wanted to do this for several years...since my HS days. I have taken my time and looked at LOTS of designs as I figure I better like something that I have placed permanently on my body. I finally found a design that I like. Instead of irrationally going out and having it tattooed on my body I decided that I would get a henna tattoo done in the design and location I thought I wanted the tattoo. This way I could decide: a) if I liked the design, b) if I liked the location and c) what I thought about size. So today was the day for the henna. Janelle, a friend of mine from work, who is actually an MSW student and completes her hours this coming week and will then leave us, went with me to the Portland Saturday Market (yes they are open Sunday also) for the henna adventure. Janelle had decided she would join the fun. Thanks for accompanying me Janelle!
Below are pictures:
Me getting my henna done!
Janelle getting her henna!
Janelle's finished product. I like it!
My finished product. What do you think about placement/design? I think I really like it. Now for the real thing...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment