Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Ava!!

Today was the birthday celebration for Ava, the daughter of a friend of mine Elisa and her husband Frank. It was BBQ time. I ran home from the parade and got ready to go south. Frank and Elisa live right on the river (Willamette). It is seriously in their backyard. So the grill was out the water flowing (it is very calm so from their back patio you can't hear it but you can see it) and the fun was being had. Ava was celebrating turning 3!!
Hot Dog time! She is so stinking cute and she knows it!

Present time.
When I asked Elisa what she needed/wanted she told me I'd be safe with anything princess, pink, or anything girlie in general. I found a cute Disney princesses dish set with plate, bowl, and cup. She got lots of fun and girlie things! Whenever she was opening a gift she'd say "Look! I got this!" She was pleased with all her gifts! Yay for turning 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment