Yes, it stands for
Free Application for Federal Student Aid; and it is a form I had never thought I would fill out again, but I sort of had this thought that smacked me in the head tonight when I was out walking. Yes, if I indeed want to go back to school this coming fall I had better get my rear in gear and complete the needed paperwork, which includes the FAFSA form. Thankfully I happened to look at the website tonight and discovered the deadline (it's been a long time since I've dealt with a deadline like this) is June 30th! YIKES! I really better get going. This form felt like it was the death of me when I was in my undergrad years. Who would have thought that just subtracting your parents from the equation (not because I want them subtracted from my life or anything of the sort) would make filling out the form that much easier? Anywho, the form that seemed to take me days to compile in my undergrad years took me a matter of 45 minutes tonight. And, yes, I reviewed my answers before hitting the "submit" button (for the teachers in the audience).
I know things aren't finalized for my "back to school" adventure, but things are slowly (very slowly) getting done. Now on to the application for the program (yes, I told you it has been going slowly, I'll have you know that it is partially filled out already)!! Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment