Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Views of my home state
I left Colorado this afternoon after going for a ride with my Dad through a beautiful canyon. The drive went well. Before I left on vacation John, one of my co-workers told me that Wyoming is a beautiful state. Unfortunately, being from the state I don't always see and appreciate the beauty, especially when it is ugly and winter time which is when I usually am there (if you visit WY I recommend not going in the winter-everything is gray/brown and ugly, trust me!). However, much to my dismay, as I'll have to admit to John, Wyoming was very beautiful this trip. I attribute it to the thunderstorms and rain produced from them that is keeping the rolling hills green. Here are a few pictures:


Enjoy the little visual trip to my home state! Next time I'll try to get shots of my hometown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment